Naomi's freebie this week offers you the opportunity to get more of your Easter cards done.
Here is the front of the card with this sweet image...
With a closer look at the incomparable Bun Bun...
...and a closer look at this great sentiment from San's Designs...
Here is the inside of the card...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- If Bun Bun keeps up his eating, he is going to need a twelve step program. I loved working with this image. While those ears and teeth are something else, it's his hands and feet that just bowl me over. They are just too funny. Do you have any idea how difficult it is colouring in an image that keeps waving and winking at you while he snacks on his bon-bons? I tell you he is quite the charmer and would love to go home with you too this week. You certainly can't beat his price!
- Bun Bun Binges (front): Available as a freebie by going to Naomi's blog HERE. It was mostly coloured using Copic markers. Bun Bun: E000, E00, E02 (fur); R20 (cheeks); R20, R22, R24 (ears, nose, footpads). Clothing: B00, B02, B05 (shirt and pants). Treats: E71, E74 (chocolate); Y21, Y23 (wrappers). Basket: Y11, Y13, Y15. Eggs: RV02, RV04, G00, G02, B00, B02, BV000, BV00. Easter Grass: RV00, B00, G00. Grounding around the image: Grey and black watercolour pencils for actual ground, medium blue for sky.
- Happy Easter (front): This is a freebie that I picked up last year from San's Designs. She had a wonderful file available with a number of great circle sentiments for Easter. Now I just have to learn how to colour eggs properly and I'll soon be able to do her work justice. It was coloured using Copic markers. Egg: B00, B02, B05, Ribbon: G20, G24, G67.
- Poem (inside): One I created. I just thought that since Bun Bun was binging on chocolate, it would be a humourous way to finish up the card.
- Card base and shadow: pastel blue cardstock--from Dollarama.
- Designer Papers: Front & inside-- Recollection's All Girl Paper Pad.
- Pearls--from Dollarama.
- Paper Flowers--from Dollarama.
So, if you'd like to take advantage of this cute little stamp, head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow Naomi's instructions on how to grab this freebie. While you are over at Naomi's blog don't forget to check out all the great digis she has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.
I've caught the bug,
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size or font than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.