One person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images! If you do use one of Kim's wonderful images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter.
I've used the following Digi Darla image in my project this week:
Here is my project and the details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- If you popped by yesterday, you will have noticed that I have created a link up to help inspire me to keep ahead with my Christmas and other holiday related card making. Well, my first official card of the year heads straight to the Christmas pot.
- Oh and apparently the curse of not being able to affix anything straight, has decided to follow me in to the new year.
- Oh and when you get to the inside you will see that I have been affected by a new curse. This one of the wrinkly paper variety.
- From the photo, I have taken inspiration from the colours and the snow.
- Dot in Winter: You can find this image in the DD store by clicking on the image name or watermark linked above.
- This image was coloured with Copics, chalk and glitter glue. Dot: colourless blender, N0, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100 (body); Y15, YR04, YR07 (beak and feet). Scarf & earmuffs: B91, B93, B95. Ground: B32, B34. While it is difficult to see, I grounded the rest of the image with a light blue chalk. I added dark blue glitter glue for the snowflakes.
- The sparkly blue ribbon is Celebrate Brand from Michael's.
- The two different snowflakes (one foam in blue and two fabric in white) are both Crafts brand from Dollarama.
- Another great sentiment from Mudmaven. You can find some awesome ones on Christine's freebie page by clicking HERE. For many, many more, check out her blog in general.
- Card base: Crafts Brand card kit, blue-- purchased at Dollarama.
- Paper: The paper is some old 8 1/2 by 11 writing paper that I picked up at Dollarama quite awhile back. I just cut it down to the sizes I needed.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.ca/ -- Ribbon
- http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Christmas
- http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Last Minute Christmas
- http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes/Christmas Sparkle
- http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Ribbon
- http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Celebrations (since holidays qualify, and this is a Christmas card, I should be safe)
- http://www.suzypantssmarty.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://just-hanna-stamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Snowflakes
- http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Christmas
- http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/let-it-snow.html -- Snow
- http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Animal Friends
- http://hambochallenges.blogspot.ca -- Any Animal
- http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/challenge-58final-challenge-of-2013.html -- Snow
- http://stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.ca/ -- Blue and White (I know that the black and grey tones are considered neutrals, just don't know if the addition of some yellow and orange tones will be an issue)
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes Christmas
So, how about you come on over and show us YOUR wonderful talents by entering in our current challenge this week over at Digi Darla's Challenges? While you are there please check out the great projects from the rest of the design team. We always look forward to seeing the delightful creations you come up with.
Until next time,