Talk about serendipity! Right time, right place.
This month the image that everyone gets to play with is the ever so sweet, Jenn & Friends.
Isn't this image just so freakin' adorable?! I love the expression on her face and of course that sweet little bunny and cardinal hanging out with her are precious as well. One of the awesome things with Kris' stamps is that you get a variety--like little mini sets with the image and some sentiments. She also provides you with a coloured image for those times when you are rushed and needing to put a card together fast--welcome to my world! The quality of her colouring is quite amazing too. Maybe one day, I'll be as good with my digital colouring. Anyways, I was thrilled to get the opportunity to work with this stamp and join in the progressive challenge. Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Jenn & Friends: I'm not sure whether this image is still available for free when you sign up for the newsletter. It is possible but you'd have to check with Kris.
- This image has been coloured in with a combination of Copics, digital paper piecing and digital colouring.
- Copics used...Skin: E000, E00, E02, R20. Eyes: B00. Hair: Y21, Y23, E23. Mitts and hat accessories: B63 and B69 using the palette transfer method. Boots: same colours but regular technique. Buttons on coat: B69. Pants: Y32, Y35, Y38. Log: E21, E23, E25. Bunny: colourless blender, N0, C1, R20, R22. Cardinal: R11, R14, R17. Snow on log and ground: BG70, BG72. Cocoa mug: G00, G02, G05.
- Digital credits...Jenn's coat and hat were digitally paper pieced using a paper from the Winter Blues kit created by Rachel Dickson a designer for ComputerScrapbook.com. Her scarf was digitally paper pieced using a paper from the Always a Princess kit created by the same designer. Shading on the coat, hat and scarf were added in digitally.
- The sky is a pattern courtesy of Webtreats.
- One available in the Jenn & Friends kit.
- The wider light pink ribbon was purchased at Dollarama.
- The thinner medium pink ribbon is Osprey from a stash I got from my momma.
- The two diagonally striped papers are from Recollection's Bright & Basic Paper Pad.
- The white with multi colour splashes cardstock is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Another great sentiment from my Create with TLC collection of images. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Card Kit, white, lg.
- The pink cardstock that I used as matting (front and inside) is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- The metalic snowflakes used on the front and inside are also from a stash I got from my momma.
- I'm entering some 'stitching' challenges. Not sure whether the stitching in the designer papers count but there is also stitching around the sentiment on the front and also around the one on the inside which should definitely count.
- http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.ca/2014/01/challenge-16-jenn-friends.html -- Progressive Challenge
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.ca/ -- For the Girls (2nd entry)
- http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/ -- Warmth (Food or Clothing)
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ -- Ribbon (2nd entry)
- http://www.allwayssomethingcreative.blogspot.ca/ -- Stitching
- http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Stitching Real or Faux (2nd entry)
- http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Ribbons, Buttons or Bows
- http://www.withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Spots and/or Stripes (Do diagonal stripes count and technically there are spots in the white and multicoloured cardstock on the front)
- http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- For the Little Girls
- http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Wood
- http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/january-challenge-stitching.html -- Stitching
- http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.ca -- Use REAL Ribbon
Well guys, one more post done for today and one more to go as long everything goes to plan.
See you soon!