Here are the simple steps to get your clock set up:
- Go to your Blogger dashboard.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and formatting.
- Under the word Formatting you will see the words Time Zone. Click on the drop down menu.
- Scroll down until you find your proper time zone.
- Make sure you click the orange 'Save Settings' button on the top right hand corner or the changes will not become effective.
Hope that helps you out if you are still stuck on factory settings! If all goes well, I'll be seeing you two more times today. I've got a couple progressive challenge posts to put together. Hopefully, I can get it all in. It hasn't helped that I had no access to Blogger or Gmail for over an hour this afternoon. Don't those servers know they aren't allowed to go down when I need to work!!!
Anyways, I'll see you all soon with a new card--hopefully.
Until next time,