Saturday, January 04, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello my wonderful peeps!  I indeed hope that you had a fabulous holiday and that you are experiencing a happy start to the new year.  Mine was a bit rocky getting off the ground and I am hopful that the first couple days of January are not a reflection of how the rest of the year is going to unfold.  I have high hopes and big dreams this year and I am so glad that you are all here to be a part of it.  Whether all my hopes and dreams take flight...well, only time can tell.  Hard work and positive thought will only get me so far.  I'll do my part to get there and the universe will have to decide the rest. 

There is one new feature that I am following through with.  I'm going to introduce it tomorrow so you will just have to come back then to find out what it is.  Only the fourth day of January and I am already keeping you in suspense.  Hee, hee.

Right now I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone the happiest of new years and of course to offer up a little treat.  It comes from my Celebration mini kit so I think that it works well for a New Year's gift!

I plan on another year filled with reflection, inspiration and of course lots of treats.  I hope that you will continue to join me on this crazy ride that is my life and that I will be able to continue to rely on your counsel.  Your thoughts and suggestions are always considered very carefully.  Without you guys, there is no Décosse's Dynamite Doodles!

Best wishes for a prosperous and healthy 2014!



Credit Notes For This Creation:© 2013, Lisa L. Décosse.  PUO.  However, you are allowed to use this paper on handmade projects that you intend to sell on a small scale basis provided credit is given.  You also need to include a credit note and a link to this blog should you use any of my images in your creations and post them on your blog.  If you would ever like to post a copy of this paper on your own blog or another location you MUST USE A WATERMARKED VERSION that I would be happy to supply you with.  Just drop me an email using the link in the right sidebar to request one.  Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my full terms of use found in the copyright tab at the top of this page.  I have included a quick summary below.   

Image information for DDDoodles_celebration_paper_ribbon_gr:  This paper, part of the Celebration Mini kit, is 3600 pixels x 3600 pixels and 300 dpi.  If you are a card maker you can always resize it smaller without distorting the quality. 


Additional Credits:
TEMPLATE

The template I used to create the ribbons in these papers are from Marisa Lerin, a designer with www.pixelscrapper.com.  This ribbon template was purchased with a commercial use license.  Under this commercial use license, It is my understanding, that I am within my rights to give away and or sell any elements I personally create using said template, according to the terms of use I have set forth (please see full terms of use for what you can and can't do with this digital creation).

LAYER STYLES
 

This paper has been altered using layer styles Shelby Kate Schmitz of graphicssoft.about.com


If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page. Please be sure to read the Angel policy found under the copyright info tab above for the full terms.  Below is a quick summary of those Terms of Use. Along with the Credit Note above... 
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation
  • Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.  If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.

6 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Happy New Year! I hope your plans will work out. Love the paper. So pretty. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Donna Ellis said...

I can hardly wait to see what your new feature is, Lisa! (and your party paper is wonderful!) hugs, de

Jennifer said...

What a great background paper Lisa, I see that you are starting the way that you mean to go on. You really provide so much inspiration, especially to someone like me who has totally lost her 'mojo' to someone else. I am hoping that it will return soon as it has been away for quite a while now and nothing is bringing it back. HELP PLEASE. lol Any suggestions will be gratefully received. Hugs, Jen xx
Krafty Keepsakes

Maryann Laursen said...

And a very Happy New Year to you and yours too Lisa, and thanks so much for the beautiful paper here too, it´s gorgeous.
I too are in for really high hopes for this year. Last year wasn´t my best year at all, so this one can only get better LOL, and if we all stay positive and believe in it, I´m sure, it will be so.
So to a wonderful year to everyone, let´s hope, it´ll be the best year ever for all of us.

Nikki said...

Happy New Year Lisa !! Glad you missed out on all the crazy power outages. It's amazing how people where willing to help out. We win in Trees down in our area the city was cutting down dangerous limbs all summer long too so there is no way they could have predicted this but they worked as quickly as they could to get us all fixed up. You really win in the snow department 2 feet wow. Stay toasty and warm and all the best to you in the new year
hugs Nikki

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally hope that the beginning of the year is not a representation of the rest... Have a fabulous year my friend!!!