In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
- This card was created mostly digitally and then printed out, coloured by hand (image) and assembled.
- I followed the current sketch from From the Heart Stamps.
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Faithful Friends Pumpkin Patch Girl, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click on the title or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This image was coloured and grounded with Copic markers. Eek!!! I forgot to add some actual ground! Guess I'm bringing it back downstairs for a touch up.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The pennant shape was created with a digital template from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper and paper pieced with a paper from a freebie that I offered up in 2013 as part of the September Kit of the Month Offering (link below).
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This great sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. Check out Paulette's wonderful blog by clicking HERE or click HERE to go to the store.
- I coloured it digitally so it would match the colours of my background.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
Digital Paper Products:
- The paper used as a background on the front and inside, along with the papers used as an accent on the front and paper pieced to the pennant, are freebies from the 2013 September Kit of the Month Offering. You can find all three papers, plus others, HERE.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The shape used for matting in behind the image (front) and sentiment (inside) are simple shapes created in Photoshop Elements.
- The shadows to give each element some depth were created with a layer style from Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.
Challenges I am hoping to enter:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge
Others I might get it into...
- http://www.cropstop.com/blog/ -- Anything Goes with Something from the CropStop Shop (I've used a Fiskars blade which is available in the shop. I have asked if the blade is enough and was told yes.)
- http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.ca/ -- The Pumpkin Patch
- http://lilredwagon.blogspot.ca/ -- Happy Fall Y'all!
- http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.ca/ E3)-- Fall
- http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ (Max10)-- Autumn
- http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.ca/ (E4)-- Autumn + must be sq. or rect. (mine is retangular)
- http://our-crafty-corner.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Autumn Colour
- http://www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.ca/ -- Colours of Fall + A2 (my card is 4.25 x 5.5 and definitely flat)
One more progressive card done and just one more to go, along with a couple DT posts. Hopefully I'll get it all done in time! See you all again soon!
Until next time,