Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays--Offering for September

If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE
 
Hello all.  Once again I managed to pull off getting an offering done this month.  I've actually managed to get something done for each month of the year so far, although I was a bit late on one.  YaY!  Just two more months to go before we start all over again in 2016!

If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the September kit by clicking on the respective links below:

September 2013
 
  • The word September offered up as a word art creation, paper pieced with five different fall images. Click HERE.
  • Five different digital papers (including the leaf paper I use and love so much).  Click HERE.
  • A leaf spray.  Click HERE.
  • Three different fall themed word art creations.  Click HERE.
 
Boy I was busy that month!  For 2015, I am offering up another digital paper in two different versions for the September kit with the theme: Fall Into Fall...


https://app.box.com/s/3991ufzq89ina8idaeox9o2esbycde08

I had the original image of the leaves rotating with other images on my desktop and the more I've been seeing it these past few weeks, the more I realized that it would make a nice paper.  This paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels and in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include:  George Hodan (PublicDomainPictures.net).  I've also had fun this time around using a Redfield filter and then running the image through a painting application in FotoSketcher.  While the program is completely free, some of the Redfield filters do cost money.  To grab today's offering, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the papers, the preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.

Finally, you can find your bonus stamps for September below.  O
nce again, when going through the resources offered in 2013, I couldn't seem to find the round date stamp in a post even though I it was made so I've included that one here as well.  You can just left click on these ones to bring them up in the lightbox and then right click to save them in their original size.





Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming next month!  

Until next time,

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your papers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!!

Kristine said...

Those are gorgeous fall papers Lisa!! :) Love em!

susan said...

Thank you very much for the pretty leaf papers!

Edwina said...

Lisa, Thank you for the lovely leaf paper. You always create such great papers. Edwina Brown

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lisa.