It is time to get my final progressive card for the month done. Thankfully I've pulled it off again with five days to spare--a one day improvement on last month! This time up it is for the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge.
This month we got to work with the following sweet image...
Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Mouse on Broom for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- This card was created mostly digitally and then printed out and assembled and coloured by hand (image).
- This particular layout was inspired by a Your Next Stamp Sketch.
Digital Image Details:
- Mouse on Broom: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with coloured pencils.
Digital Embellishment Details:
- The pennant shape was created with a digital template from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper and paper pieced with a paper from the textured paper portion of my Trick or Treat Kit (details below).
- The hat embellie is from the same kit, only in the General Elements section.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment is also from the general elements section of the Trick or Treat Kit.
- The sentiment used on the inside was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
Digital Paper Products:
- The designer papers I have used come mostly from the Trick or Treat Kit set that I created I used a total of four of the papers from this set--one as the main paper for the front and as the background on the inside, two for accent pieces and then paper pieced the pennant shape with another of the textures from the set. If anyone is interested in purchasing these sets, let me know in the comment section and I'll get it uploaded to the store.
- I also used a paper from the new Ghostie Delights set that I created for an upcoming sponsorship. I used the plain grunge black textured paper for the background on the front.
Challenges I am entering:
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes (first entry)
- http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Hallowe'en
- http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.ca/ (3) -- Anything Goes or Hallowe'en
-- Anything Goes with a Hallowe'en Twist
Well guys, that is it for this one. Hopefully, I'll see you all again real soon!
Until next time,