Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- I have two surrogate nieces. One is in going into grade eight and the other grade ten, so I thought I send them a card and wish them the best for the coming school year ahead.
Digital Image Details:
- Mr Bookworm With Books: This is such a fun image for young or old. You can find the image in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- This image was coloured completely digitally.
- The 'Back to School' sentiment on the bottom of the 'polaroid' frame is from Paulette from Create with TLC. To find great sentiments and sets in the store, click HERE; and to check out Paulette's blog and find some freebies, click HERE.
- The individual word art creations are from my latest kit, "A Touch of Class" (see details below).
- The backdrop in behind the image is courtesy of GraphicTwister. It was picked up over at Deal Jumbo.
- The 'polaroid' frame is part of a package I picked up as a member freebie at Inky Deals. If you are interested in purchasing the set, called the The Web Design Mega Set, you can find it HERE.
Digital Image Details:
- Mr Bookworm With Apple: Another fun image. It can also be found in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- This image was coloured completely digitally then doubled and mirrored on each side of the image.
- My own.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- The designer paper I used for the background on the front and back comes from the Patterned Papers set within my latest kit "A Touch of Class". It is now for sale in the Scribbles Designs store. You can find it and the other items from the set by clicking the watermark below.
#D-DP E-P001 A Touch of Class Patterned Papers ($4.50)
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) (Max 10) -- Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
You have until October 2nd to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Back to School. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,