Friday, November 28, 2014

Card Design: Imagine That...Progressive Challenge for November

http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.ca/
Hello and a happy Friday to you all.  It is time to post my creation for the Imagine That Progressive Challenge. This wonderful progressive challenge does not disappoint as we get the opportunity to earn a fabulous new set each month by linking up. Kris' is an amazing designer and I am thrilled to earn sets from her.

This month the images that everyone who is part of the progressive challenge gets to play with are in the wonderful set,
Jars of Cheer...
While Kris' sets are always versatile, this one is even more so.  There are four fabulous different images that you can choose from to represent a whole slew of occasions.  There is also an awesome set of papers in the store that coordinate with this set called Sweet Tooth.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to copy the watermark but you can find the papers by clicking HERE to head to their location in the store. 
As always, you can work with either one of the coloured images, or one of the line art ones. This particular set also comes with seven great sentiments to help you out!  If you missed out, you can still play along by purchasing this set from the store (click on the image name or watermark above to go to the image's location in the store).
Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...

General Details:
 
  • I'm such a bad daughter.  It dawned on me on Nov. 3rd that I still hadn't created a card for my parents' 52nd Anniversary and I had less than a week to do so as their anniversary was on the 10th.  Oopsies.  October was such a crazy month, I just don't know what happened.  I blame it on the head injury I incurred at the beginning of the month in that fall I took and I'm sticking to that excuse. ;)  At the rate I'm going, they might get it by Christmas!

FRONT
Digital Image Details:
  • Jars of Cheer: Details for how to get a hold of it are included underneath the set preview in the above section. I coloured it mostly digitally and added text to the 'notes'.  I also added a glass layer style courtesy of Webtreats, Inc., although it is a bit difficult to see.  The string was coloured with coloured pencils.  I printed an extra "Jar full of love" tag and popped it up a dimensional dot.
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • This great circle sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  You can find it and more fabulous freebies by clicking HERE and clicking on the freebies tab at the top of the page.  If you grab any of them, be sure to leave Netty some love.
Embellishments:
  • The flowers are Crafts brand, purchased at Dollarama.
  • The buttons were purchased at the Dollar Tree.

INSIDE
Digital Sentiment:
  • This fabulous sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  I picked it up as a freebie.  Check out Paulette's wonderful blog by clicking HERE or click HERE to go to the store.
OVERALL
Paper Products:
   
  • Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • The dotted patterned paper is from the Recollection's The Sweetest Thing Paper Pad.  The other came from my stash although I don't remember the original pad name but it would also be Recollection.
  • The paper I used as matting is from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenge I am entering...  
Others I am hoping to enter...
 http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html
I encourage you to go and check out the digis that Kris offers along with the Progressive Free Digi Challenge.  It is another fun place to shop and play. 

Woo hoo!  Just three more posts to get out by Monday!   

Until next time,

16 comments:

Kristine said...

this is beautiful Lisa! Love the words you added to the tags and sentiments - will be a nice anniversary card for someone :) Thanks for playing at Imagine That! again this month! xx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Lisa, nice to see you! What a fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 20th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dreja said...

Toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Andree said...

A wonderful card and a fabulous idea to add the text to the tags.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

* Shell B.* said...

Super card, great details & design!
Glad you joined us for the challenge at Southern Girls hope to see you come back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Lady Bug Stampers said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Imagine that this months progressive challenges.
Lynne DT

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Go enter your card in the Quirky Crafts Challenge. It is circles. Yours has a lot on it. I love the paper you used. I need to live closer to you. Can you moved to the USA. I love looking at your cards and I know you could teach me a lot. Great job using the Imagine That! digi. I like the words you used in the jar. Makes it more personal. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Greatd Card and idea!

Thank you for playing with The Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight

Happy Crafting
Sam

Jo Ann said...

What an amazing card with lovely colors and design. We are very blessed that you joined us at last week's Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. A brand new Challenge started today so, would love for you to join us again. Leaving you the assurance of God's Word in 1 John 4:9, "This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him." Have a great day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Sue - said...

Super card - I love all those words in the jar - very original idea for an anniversary card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

2amscrapper said...

I'm going to have to get this set!

Anonymous said...

Ein wundervolles und zauberhaftes Werk hast Du da entstehen lassen
Hab ganz lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne
Liebe Grüße
Vanessa

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte. vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a wonderful reason to celebrate! Great card, love the idea of the jar full of love and all those other noble traits. Thanks for joining in with our Southern Girl's 100th Challenge celebrations. Good luck with the prize draw! Hugs, Wends x Southern Girls DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! progressive challenge!! And welcome to the team now!!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper