Owl wish you a Merry Christmas is just so stinkin' adorable and is perfect for another Christmas card.
Everyone who has played along in last month's challenge received this image for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- I found a great card this past week over at CAS on Sunday (although unfortunately I've missed the window to enter the challenge), that I've used as inspiration. The original designer of the great card that inspired me is Lisa P. from Bellalistona.
- One more card to add to the Christmas Card Pot. Not much time left to keep adding so every single one helps.Christmas Card Count to date: 28
Digital Image Details:
- Owl wish you a Merry Christmas: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with Copic Markers.
- The ribbon is Osprey brand, purchased at Dollarama.
OVERALLDigital Sentiment Details:
- The one on the front is from my "Happy Holidays" set and the one on the inside was designed to match the first.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The patterned paper is from the Recollection's All Seasons Paper Pad.
- The paper I used as matting on the inside is from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Other challenges I hope to enter...
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes with Patterned Papers
- http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Say It In Colour: Must have sentiment in a colour other than black and white (also must have stamping) (as you can see the sentiment on the front is in green and red and it is a digital stamp)
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
Well guys, I am finally done my progressive posts and not a day too soon! If all goes well, I'll be posting again tomorrow so see you then!
Until next time,