In order to enter the progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
Here are my card and details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
- To help inspire you, I have created a simple, love you card. Although this one definitely has a humourous touch. Another one to add to the pile I'm making for the hubs this year, just because, and this month's challenge provided me with the perfect opportunity to continue. So, on cue...
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Loves Me Birdbrain, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermarks below to go to its location in the store. It was coloured in with Copic Markers and coloured pencils for the smaller objects and grass.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- The half pearls are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This cheeky sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up recently as a freebie. For more great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- Card, image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Once again I managed to find some papers in my scrap pile that I could make work. Both patterned papers are from the Recollection's Bold Basics Paper Pad.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.ca/ -- All You Need is Love (limit of one entry per week: this is my second entry. My first entry was during the week of Feb 15th - 21st)
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca/ (UL)-- Always Anything Goes
- http://miriamscraftingblog.com/challenge.html -- Romance
- http://paperminutes.blogspot.ca/ -- Birds
- http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (2E)
- http://www.withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Je t'aime
- http://www.houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.ca -- Love (for the cute category)
- http://citycrafter.blogspot.ca/ -- Use it Up! (the patterned papers are all from my scrap pile, I was able to use up bits and pieces from previous pages already cut)
My final progressive card is done for the month. Just a couple more projects and posts to go to fulfill DT duties and then the new challenges start at both The 12 Months of Christmas AND Path of Positivity. Goodness it is going to be a busy few days. Wish me luck!
Until next time,