Free Digi Paper
- First up, if you like working with digital papers, Kris has a really sweet Glitter Hearts paper available that you can find HERE. I don't know how much longer it will be available, so be sure to go and grab it now. If you do, don't forget to leave Kris some love.
New Section in the Store
- Kris has been hard at work creating some alphabets and has even added a new section to the store to showcase them. Check out these great new designs perfect for scrappers and card makers alike. You can find each of them in the Alphabet and Word Art section of the store by clicking HERE.
- You can check out some great cards made with the new Heart-Filled Plastic ALPHA and the new Ladybug ALPHA from a couple of my fellow teammies by clicking HERE.
Store Wide Sale on Now
- Yup, you read that correctly. Kris has everything in the store on sale right now. All of the sets that were originally priced at $3.00 are now on sale for $1.95. Digi paper sets selling for $2.50 have also been reduced to $1.95. Everything else is on sale too so now is the absolute perfect time to pick up that set you've been wanting.
- Don't forget that Imagine That! Digis by Kris is still selling world-wide. US residents who make a purchase will receive instant downloads. Unfortunately due to the whole EU VAT issue, non-US residents can no longer download instantly BUT they can still make a purchase directly through Kris. You can find out all the details over at the STORE.
Well that is what is new and exciting with Imagine That! Of course we still have our February challenges going on and you can find the links you need at the bottom of this post. Right now, it is time to check out my latest project...
- I decided to make another birthday card. I think I might send this one to my surrogate niece whose birthday is on March 2nd.
- I don't know what it is lately, but I'm wanting to experiment more and more with washi tapes. I've collected several over the year so it is time to start using them. I just love this tape in particular. It almost looks like the lace on the bottom of Chloe's dress, making it perfect for this card.
Digital Image Details:
- Chloe's Heart Balloons: Once again, I've chosen to work with the coloured version for this project. I just added some ground using coloured pencils. For great value be sure to check out the sets in the IT DbyK store. With one image offered in a variety of styles both coloured and line drawing, plus a choice of sentiments to choose from, you get a significant return for the money you put out. Clicking on the name or watermark below will take you to the set's location in the store. Right now you can get this set for only $1.95!
wonderful sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked
it up a while back as a freebie. For more wonderful freebies, click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for some awesome sets to purchase, click HERE to go to the store.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This great sentiment is also from the Chloe's Heart Balloons set.
- The washi tape is Crafts brand and was purchased at Dollarama.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The paper used as matting is from Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
***if word verification appears, simply ignore it and just publish the comment without filling the captcha***
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca (2E)-- Anything Goes (2nd card)
- http://thepapershelter.blogspot.ca/ -- Animal Challenge
- http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ (3E)-- Cute + lots of pink (Entry #2--I hope that this qualifies as enough pink! If it doesn't, please let me know.)
- http://blog.red-rubber-designs.com/ (3E)-- Let's Hear it for the Girl (2nd card)
- http://scrap-craft-inspiration.blogspot.co.uk/ (3E)-- Birthday (2nd card)
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Birthday
- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca -- Animals
Don't Forget to Check out the IT Challenges...There are still over nine days let to enter into either of our challenges this month over on the Imagine That blog.
Click on the left image for the current Stamp of the Month Challenge!
Click on the right image for the current use ANY IT! digi challenge!
Well folks, if I can pull it off, I've got one more post that I'd like to get published today. If not, I'll be back tomorrow. I still have so much to accomplish before the end of the month.
Stay tuned for more Imagine That! Digis by Kris creations coming your way soon, along with all my regular features and design team posts.
Until next time,