Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
- Now that that is out of the way, I can tell you that this month's challenge provides me with the perfect opportunity to make a card for the hubs for Valentine's Day. Pattie has so many wonderful love related images, it was hard to choose just one. So, I didn't, I chose three!!!
Digital Images Details:
- Valentine's Bear without Sentiment: The main image I've used is this adorable bear. You can also buy it with the sentiment 'be mine' in the heart but I chose this one as I find it more versatile. Without the sentiment it can be used for a variety of occasions, even on a 'welcome baby' card. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below. I coloured the image with copic markers.
- Love Postage Stamps Set of 3: I've also used Pattie's Hugs & Kisses stamp also available in the Etsy store. The quilt was coloured in digitally and also paper pieced.
- The half pearls are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Image Details:
- Quilted Heart Image: The final image choice that was perfect for the left hand side on the inside is Pattie's quilted heart. It is the same image that is used in the stamp from above so it tied in beautifully.
- Here is a closer view. This image was coloured in digitally and also paper pieced to look like the heart on the stamp used on the front.
- This sentiment was a freebie created by Paulette from Create with TLC. It was the perfect accompaniment to this card. You can still find it on her blog for free by clicking HERE. Click HERE to go to the homepage of Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Here is a closer view...
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- I used several papers from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. The quilted heart image in both the stamp and stand alone, were paper pieced using a paper from Romance Set 2 and also from the Ticket to Bliss set.
- I also used these same two papers plus another one from the Ticket to Bliss set on the front and then just the two same papers for the inside.
- Click the watermarks below to go to where the sets can be found in the Imagine That! Digis by Kris store.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca (2E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (unfortunately the service to allow me to join as a follower isn't allowing me to. I have been trying for a few months now and I will keep trying. Just not sure what the problem is. I am able to join other blogs just not yours. :( )
- http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk -- Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Love
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (hand coloured)
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/ (UL) -- Anything Goes
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Masculine
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
Don't forget, our challenges are now monthly. This should give you lots of time to get a Valentine's Love creation completed. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,