Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wonderful Wednesdays--Offerings for February

If you are new to my blog and want to know how this concept got started, you can find the original post by clicking HERE.

Hello peeps.  As it turns out, I didn't get my IT project posted yesterday.  Unfortunately, I just ran out of time so I'll be posting it later in the week instead.  Along with doing some behind the scenes work for the challenge blogs I own or co-coordinate, I also needed to get some stuff done for my design teams and also wanted to make sure that I got something ready in time for this month's Wonderful Wednesday offering.

Thankfully, I've managed to pull something together for this last Wednesday of the month to offer up for the February kit.  If you are new to my blog in the past year, you can find other items for the February kit by clicking on the respective links below:

2013
 
  • Wordart:  Click HERE.
  • Pink heats paper:  Click HERE.
  • Swirly hearts background:  Click HERE.
  • Love/heart journaling cards in three colours + bonus circular stamp:  Click HERE.
Please note that the quality of my creations offered up in the beginning months of 2013 may not be up to standard as I was just starting out in design.

2014
 
  • Ornate lock paper, key paper and a heart ribbon in two colours:  Click HERE.

And that is where last year's offerings end I'm afraid.  I had intentions to do another post in Feb. but it just never happened, then I just became even busier and overwhelmed and that was the end of that.  Hopefully trying to only do it monthly this year, I'll fair better.

Now I never did give a name to the February Kit, so how about we call it 'Love Truly'.  Here are a set of four 'Beautiful Brads' you can add to your February kit...
https://app.box.com/s/jssycmoexxnv963sq9g7hlzhlfa4tyyx

These digital brads are 214 x 214 pixels (a little under 3/4 in squared), in png format and published at 300 ppi.  This time around I've offered them up in gold.  Hopefully, in future February offerings, I'll add silver, bronze and other metals to give you a variety of selections to work with.  Credits:  I have used resources from Pixel Scrapper and Me Oh My Graphics (full credit info in file).  To grab these brads, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

Now since I offered up a bonus date stamp in January of last year, I figured I'd continue so that you have this particular date stamp for the rest of the months as well.  You have 12 circular ones (if you collected each month in 2013), so it would be odd to have just one horizontal one for January.  You can just left click on this one to bring it up in the lightbox and then right click to save it in its original size which is 3600 x 192 pixels (12 inches x .64 inches).   Sorry that the colour clashes with the orange background.  One of these days, I plan to change my blog jacket but first I need to find the perfect background and find some time to do so.  It will look better when you bring it up into the lightbox.
 

Stay tuned for a new Wonderful Wednesday post coming your way soon!

Until next time,

6 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lisa. Have a good day.

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for the brads and February date. I am going to check the other items and start a file. That way they will be together. Thanks again. Edwina Brown

susan said...

Thank you very much! These are so cute!

KT Fit Kitty said...

The brads are lovely! Thank you!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these pretty brads...

Donna said...

Thank you, Lisa. These are so pretty! I'll try to use them in my project for The Outlawz next month.