In order to enter the progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
Here are my card and details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Easter Trio, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store. It was coloured in with Copic Markers and coloured pencils for the flowers and grass.
- I split the images up and chose to work with just the two of them. Faith, gives her permission to alter the images from their original format.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This fun sentiment used on the front was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up a while back as a freebie. For more great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- I used some fine markers to colour in the text and Copic Markers for the arrows.
- The little sparkly flowers are Glitter Blossoms from Forever in Time and were purchased at the Dollar Tree.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment used on the inside is from the Easter Trio set from FTHS. Details above.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Card Kit, white, lg.
- Image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer paper is from the Recollection's All Seasons Paper Pad.
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Is it Spring Yet? (limit of one entry per week: this is my first entry. I'm hoping that Easter qualifies for the spring theme)
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca/ (UL)-- Always Anything Goes
- http://www.withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter (hope this is simple enough for you)
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://animalfriendschallenge.blogspot.de/ -- Easter (image must have an animal)
- http://www.scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk -- Anything Goes
- http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- Spring Colours
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://eurekastamps.blogspot.ca/ --Think Spring
- http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.ca/ -- Easter or Bunnies (my train conductor is a bunny)
- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- Bunnies
Until next time,