Here are my card and details. Check it out...
- Today I'm showing you a very clean and simple Christmas card that I made. I actually made two very similar ones just using different colours and sentiments. I'll show you the second one next month.
- Thankfully, I just managed to get in a second Christmas card for this month to add to the pot to help me avoid my yearly Christmas Card Panic. Another phew!
Christmas Cards to date for 2015: 9
Digital Image Details:
- Christmas Horseshoe: What a sweet image. As usual, I've opted to use one of the coloured versions for this project. Always the great choice if you are a time weary person like myself. Clicking on the name or watermark below will take you to the set's location in the store. This set is currently on sale!
- This great sentiment is one available in the Christmas Horseshoe set. Of course I had to choose the one with a play on words. Always groan worthy!
- The metallic looking flowers are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This wonderful sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. While I picked it up a while back as a freebie, you can purchase it in the Most Wonderful Time of the Year Vintage Image and Word Art Set. I've linked the watermark below to go to its location in the store. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for more awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- Card base and matting on inside: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, red.
- Image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The designer paper is from my scrap pile but it is originally from the Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad. YaY! I remembered for a change.
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Stick it anyway you like (the embellishments have been stuck on with glue, for that matter the image has been stuck on to the card base. Hope that is sticky enough)
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.ca/ -- Cute Critters (hoping my cute horse qualifies)
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ (UL) -- Always Anything Goes (but must be a card)
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://avenue613.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes with No Twist
- http://lauralcraft.weebly.com/dragonfly-dreams-challenge -- Add Some Embellishments
- http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes (pink team)
- http://www.addictedtocas.blogspot.com.au/ -- Cute and CAS (hope my horse is cute enough)
- http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ -- Any Holiday
- http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (Imagine That has fantastic digital images, sentiments and papers)
- http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Add a Sentiment
Don't Forget to Check out the IT Challenges...Today is the final day to get your cards uploaded to our monthly challenges taking place over on the Imagine That blog.
Click on the right image for the current use ANY IT! digi challenge! This challenge has changed slightly. It is now simply a link up for any creation made with an IT image. A draw will be made after every 10 submissions.
Well folks, that is it for today. Just the remainder of today and then the month is over. Unfortunately, I still have so much to accomplish before it ends! If you see someone, strolling down the street in her scooter, jibbering out loud to no one with a look that appears far off in the distance..that will be me.
Stay tuned for more Imagine That! Digis by Kris creations coming your way soon. along with all my regular features and design team posts if I manage to actually get them done!
Until next time,