Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
Digital Images Details:
- Daffodils Circle Scroll: The main image I've used is this pretty floral scroll. I thought it would make a beautiful frame for a sentiment. It is such a great image all on its own that I wanted it to be the dominant feature of the card. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below. I coloured the image with copic markers.
- Butterfly 1: When I saw this image in the store I thought it would make the perfect accompaniment to the scroll. It can also be found in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below. As I knew that it was going to be rather small, I coloured it in digitally. I then fussy cut it three times in three different pieces to give it some more depth.
- Here is a closer look...
- Birthday Set: The sweet sentiment I used on the front is from San's Designs. She has a really great set of birthday sentiments and I was fortunate enough that I found one in the set that worked great for this card. Clicking on the name or watermark below will take you to its location in San's store. Right now you can grab the set for only .75 cents, reduced from $3.00.
Digital Images Details:
- Butterfly 1: I also used Butterfly 1 from Pattie, on the inside too. I thought that it would look nice on either side of the sentiment. Details for where to find it are above.
- This sentiment was a freebie created by Paulette from Create with TLC. It was the perfect accompaniment to this card. To find more great freebies, click HERE to go to the homepage of Paulette's blog and to find great sets for sale, click HERE to go to the store.
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- I used one of my own papers from the Flower Power kit and just recoloured it.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca (2E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (unfortunately the service to allow me to join as a follower isn't allowing me to. I have been trying for a few months now and I will keep trying. Just not sure what the problem is. I am able to join other blogs just not yours. :( )
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/ (UL) -- Anything Goes
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Girly Birthday
- http://crazychallenge.blogspot.ca (4E)-- Happy Birthday
- http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Birthday
- http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Clean and Simple
- http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.ca (2E) -- Birthday Wishes
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Birthday
You have until April 2nd to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a Green Themed creation completed. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,