Hallelujah! I have actually managed to get my December card for the From the Heart Stamps (FTHS) progressive stamp of the month challenge completed. It is nice to not have to worry about not completing it in time this month!
I would just like to say a quick thank you to Faith for continuing this wonderful progressive challenge. I have completed another full year of challenges and have earned 12 more amazing images. It is such a blessing to part of this challenge.
In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Gift Stack Teddy Bear, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click on the title or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This image was coloured and grounded with Copic Markers. The ground was added with coloured pencils.
- The glitter foam sticker and half pearls are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment used on the inside was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base and matting: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, red.
- Image & sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Patterned paper is from the Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad.
Challenges I am entering:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring (3rd entry)
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/retarte-67-anything-goes/ -- Anything Goes
- http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.ca -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Always Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Always Anything Goes
- http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes with the Optional Theme of...Traditional Christmas
- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Christmas
- http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (UL)-- Christmas or Seasonal Greetings
Well guys, that is it for this one. Be sure to come back tomorrow for a special freebie PlUS The 12 Days of Christmas starts too. Each day for 12 days, you can earn a free holiday themed digi paper by doing a simple task. So, I'll see you all again tomorrow!