Hello and a very happy Tuesday to all of you. Today marks the start of our new challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.
This time around, for Challenge #36, the theme is Bingo! Did you play BINGO as a child? Maybe you still do. The fun thing about BINGO is that you can adapt it to play in different ways. For example, the game can be adapted for coming up with different ideas to add to your card or project. If you haven't played a BINGO challenge before it is a pretty easy concept to follow. Simply create a card or other kind of project using any 5 items listed below in a row--across, down or diagonally, it is up to you. For example, you might choose to work with the items in the second row down--glitter, pearls, patterned paper, a sentiment and the colour red. Or maybe you'll choose to use all the items in the last row down under the 'O"--No patterned paper, red, washi tape, blue and some gems. Whichever row you choose, just please be sure to mention in your post the items you have chosen to use. We look forward to seeing the different combinations, you all come up with!
In order to participate in our challenges you DO NOT NEED TO USE A SCRIBBLES DESIGNS IMAGE on your project but you must follow the monthly theme and the other rules that have been established for our particular challenge blog. You can find them, along with the prize information, listed in the right hand sidebar of the challenge blog. This challenge will end at 9pm PST on January 14th.
You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE and there is a free image over on the challenge blog as well to help get you started. Also, be sure to check out the special Freebie Friday posts as it is another great way to build your Scribbles Designs collection.
To help inspire you, I have created a birthday card using one of Sandy's fabulous freebies!.
Here are my card and all the details...
- This card was created for my sister in law who just celebrated her 70th birthday last Friday.
- Bingo: glitter, pearls, patterned paper, sentiment, red
Digital Image Details:
- #F 17 Birthday Cake Slice (Free): Sandy has so many wonderful freebies available. I've been using a lot of them. Don't forget that using a SD image on your card increases your odds of winning so how about finding one and joining us this month! Since I have used a free image there is no watermark available so simply click on the name to find this image in the SD store.
- The image was coloured in with Copic markers.
- I used some Crafts brand crafting tape and some gems and pearls purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This awesome sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. You can purchase it in the "Birthday Medley" Word Art Set. I've linked the watermark below to go to its location in the store. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for more awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, white.
- Decorative paper: Recollection's Signature Painted Fancy kit.
- Matting: Recollection's cardstock, Soda Pop collection.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) *handmade* -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- more to be added...
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our theme. If you need some images to help you out you can check out all wonderful ones that are in the Scribbles store. You have an entire month to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, so I hope to see you there. If you have some time I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
Until next time,
Until next time,