Helloooooooo! Just three more sleeps to go to Christmas Day! Are you ready? I'm still not. Christmas is going to be here and gone and I still won't be prepared.
If you missed it, I have a free digi paper to share. You can find it HERE. As I have been mentioning, don't forget to pop by on Friday or after the holidays as The 12 Days of Christmas starts on December 25th. Each day for 12 days, you can earn a free holiday themed digi paper by doing a simple task.
Now on to the purpose of this post. I'm popping in tonight to share my entry into the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge. Another year of challenges has gone by and I've earned 12 more wonderful images. I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Gerda for continuing this wonderful progressive challenge.
Now on with my project. This month we got to work with the following fun image...
I love the idea of Santa spreading the message of peace! Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Santa Peace for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
- I have gone pretty CAS with this one.
- Talk about using scraps and recycling--the patterned paper that I used is from the strip of paper left over at the top when you pull a piece out of a paper pad and the ribbon I used is from an old wash scrubbie that bit the dust. I knew they'd come in handy for something sooner or later.
Digital Image Details:
- Santa Peace: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with Copic Markers. The ground was added in with coloured pencils. I used glitter glue on the fluffy bits of Santa's suit.
- The little tiny pearls are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- As mentioned above, the ribbon has been recycled from an old wash scrubbie that was falling apart and no longer usable in the shower. I couldn't believe the amount of ribbon that I was able to salvage!
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. You can purchase it in the "Silent Night, Holy Night" Christmas Word Art Set. I've linked the watermark below to go to its location in the store. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for more awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Patterned Paper: Scrap from Recollection's Signature Festivus paper pad.
- Matting: Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenges I am entering:
Other challenges I hope to enter...
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Always Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Always Anything Goes
- http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/ (UL) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Christmas
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (hand coloured)
- http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Father Christmas
- http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes with the Optional Theme of...Traditional Christmas
- http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes Christmas
- http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ (UL)-- Christmas or Seasonal Greetings
Well guys, that is it for this one. I'm hoping to get my final progressive card created this week and I'm also hoping that I will get this month's Wonderful Wednesday post done so I'll see you all again real soon!