Saturday, April 30, 2016

Card Design: From the Heart Stamps April Challenge

http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/blog/

Hello everyone!  Goodness, with how sick I was during the first half of April, I was really worried I wouldn't get my progressive cards done this month along with a set of papers for a challenge I'm sponsoring.  Although I've had to stay up until midnight every night for the last week, at least I managed to get my progressive cards done!  The first one is for the From the Heart Stamps (FTHS) progressive stamp of the month challenge.
 
In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge.  Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge.  Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself.  While you are there, have a look around.  They have some really awesome images.


General Info: 
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a poster mockup (courtesy of Design Bolts).  I will print it out and assemble it a later date.


FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • The image on the front, Time to Bloom, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click on the title or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
  • If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free.  To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
  • This image was coloured digitally.
Stamp Preview by FromTheHeartStamps
 
Digital Sentiment Details: 

Digital Embellishments:
  • I have used a layered tag shape template for the base of my sentiment.  This template was purchased from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.

INSIDE
Digital Image Details:
  • The pretty flowers used on either side of the sentiment were created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.

Digital Sentiment Details: 


OVERALL   
Digital Paper Products:
  • I used a digital paper from my A Matter of Time mini pack. 

Digital Embellishments: 
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth.  These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

Challenges I am entering: 

Other challenges I hope to enter... 

***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
Well guys, that is it for this one. Time to start working on my next progressive challenge post.

Until then,

No comments: