Friday, April 22, 2016

Freebie Alert: Happy Birthday to Me & My Hubs!

Hey everyone.  Sorry I have been MIA but I'm just getting back on my feet after succumbing to a rather nasty virus.  Normally each year on my birthday I give out a freebie to help celebrate.  As you have learned by now, special occasions for me and my family members, mean presents for YOU! However, this week since I'm still not feeling great, I wasn't ready with a freebie on Tuesday.  So, today I'll be offering up two because today is my hubby's birthday and of course that also means a free paper in honour of his special day.

Without this man by my side I'd be lost.  He is my entire world and I love him dearly.  Thus, I want to wish my amazing hubby a very happy birthday in honour of this special day.  

I decided to make a matching set of birthday owl papers--one paper suitable for girls and the other for boys.  Check them out...

These digital papers are 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. I've used resources from Point and Poem.  To grab them, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the two papers, their preview sheet, the full credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 
 
Come back later this morning for links to two other freebies from Scribbles Designs.  Me?  I plan to spend the entire evening with my dear love. 

Until next time,

 

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats Lusa on your and hubby's special days. May the year be blessed and filled with tons of love and happiness. Thank you for the lovely birthday papers, you are always so kind and generous. May you feel 100% soon.
Lots of birthday hugs
Desíre {Doing Life}

Lisa Lynn said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you! Hope you are feeling better, and sorry this virus kicked your butt and dragged on for so long. Hope you find some time to enjoy some fun and not share and icky germs!!!!

Four11Lady said...

Happy Birthday to both of you and I pray that you will feel better and better each day. Thanks so much for these adorable papers!

alex said...

So happy to see you are on the mend, keep looking after you, my friend xxx

Edwina said...

Thank you so much Lisa for the papers. I was just thinking last night I had not seen a post by you in a while. I hope you are feeling much better. Hugs to you and Happy Birthday to your hubby. Edwina Brown

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Lisa to you and your husband. You can never beat a supportive husband. They are irreplaceable! I hope his day was awesome. Hope you are beginning to feel better every day. Hope you take the weekend to continue the celebration. Thanks for the freebies! Happy weekend!

ike said...

Happy Birthday to you both and I really hope you totally shake of this 'sickly' thing really quick and get back to your 'normal' self :-)
Thank you very much for the really cutsie owl papers :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

SiskiyouSue said...

Adorable papers, thank you. Happy birthday to you both!

Craftymumz Creations said...

Hi Lisa... Happy belated Bday wishes to you both! I have been trying to reach you regarding a BLOG HOP for TLC... can you please check your email and get back to me. THANK YOU!

Tiggerscraps said...

Happy be-lated, yesterday was my husband's birthday! :D
Thanks for the paper, I LOVE owls!

Four11Lady said...

Happy Birthday to you and your hubby! Sure hope you get to feeling perky again real soon. Thanks so much for the adorable papers!

Vivian Foo said...

Thanks so much for this adorable Owl paper! Really Love it!