Friday, April 22, 2016

Scribbles Designs April 22nd Freebie


Hey everyone!  While I once again do not have a project to share with you today, I still want to let you know that a new Freebie Friday Image is available, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. This week there is a cute and Funky Flower available for download.  And there is also a similar one that was posted last week.  Since I was so sick and unable to get last week's Freebie Friday post ready, Sandy filled in for me and posted it. 
 
Don't forget to mark your calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs. You can find Funky Flower 2 from April 22nd's post HEREAlternatively, you can find it in the store HEREIf you are looking for the first Funky Flower which was posted last week on April 15th, you can find that one HERE on the Challenge blog and HERE in the store.  It is a great way to add to your SD digi stamp collection.  Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries!  That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images. 

Well that is it for this post.  Time to get working on catching up on everything I got behind on including getting my two progressive cards done by the end of the month.  I'm going to need all the luck I can manage to get things done this month.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lisa, can you email me please

Lori m
The Outlawz DT Member

Hugs, Lori m