Entering is easy peasy:
- You no longer need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, your name gets entered into the draw twice. You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE or you can find some free sentiments from Sandy's personal blog HERE.
- Follow the theme of the challenge.
- Enter as many times as you'd like.
- Combine your entry with other challenges.
- New projects/cards only - no back linking.
- Funny story. Uh...bit of a screw up. Not the first time and knowing me and the way my brain works, it certainly won't be the last. When I went to put my watermark on my card I realized I had no flowers anywhere. Those dang flowers got me again. Only this time no one was watching over me. Last time I was saved because I had actually added flowers not realizing we were supposed to. Now Cely forgot last time but pulled a hail Mary at the last minute and Vicky forgot completely. However, she was close, using Sandy's topiary tree. Some of us just told her to hold on because we were sure it would flower soon. Now Vicky was a tad worried about whether the infraction would get her in trouble but if Vicky gets kicked to the curb because she forgot on her original card for the May challenge, I guess I'll end up right beside her along with Sandy's right hand gal Calypso and Nick who both also forgot for the midway too. Cely was lucky this time as she squeaked in with a little one hanging out of Mr. Wool's mouth. Now since Sandy probably won't want to have to replace a third of her team because of boo-boos all related to one challenge, we might escape expulsion yet. Dratted flowers, messed us all up. Some role models we all turned out to be for the rest of you eh?!
- Maybe if you squint really hard you can imagine that the yellow circles with the spokes shooting out are really flowers. Yeah, that's it! Using your imagination is good for your soul.
- This card is being mailed to a bloggy friend who has experienced some rather significant difficulties these last few months. I knew I had to keep it flat so it wouldn't get destroyed on its way to a different country. Funny thing is that I almost used metal floral shapes instead of the sequins but decided that since the sequins were round just like the shapes in the DP, I wanted to keep it consistent. You'd have thought that might have triggered something in my mind but nooooooooooo....
- Hugs: I've used this image before and just love it so much. Inside, outside, doesn't matter where it is, it is a very versatile image. If you are interested in purchasing this image it is available HERE. I opened the image up in Photoshop Essentials 5 and coloured the letters to match the papers I was using.
- Sentiment on the front is one I created.
- Silver sequins are Craft brand from Dollarama.
- Another wonderful one from Create With TLC. Sigh...what would I do without all of Paulette's fabulous freebies. Please visit Create with TLC and also check out the store while you are there. You won't be disappointed.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Cool Water Collection.
- Designer Papers: Yellow and grey (front & inside)--Recollection's Bright & Basic paper pad.
- Shadow (front & inside): --Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to seeing what you create. Come join in the fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please leave some love if you have the time. As I've now added to my comment section, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to write me a little note. Whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.