One person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images! If you do use one of Kim's wonderful images make sure you let us know by writing DD after your name when you enter.
Please note though that starting the first Monday in March, there will be some changes to Digi Darla's Challenges in terms of both frequency and prizes so be sure to check out THIS POST to find out what is happening.
Now on to my project for this week in which I have managed to use a record 12, that's right, 12 images. That is by far, the most images I have EVER used on a card. Here is the list of them...
- Puppies Up 1
- Puppies Up 2
- Puppies Up 3
- Puppies Up 4
- Puppies Up 5
- Puppies Up 6
- Puppies Up 7
- Puppies Up 8
- Puppies Up 9
- Puppies Up 10
- Happy Birthday Balloons word art
- Boy With Flowers
- This card is for my little cousin who will be turning....oops, sadly I can't remember how old Alex is going to be. Nine? Ten? hmmmm...this memory of mine is really going downhill.
- Puppies Up 1-10: You can find all these images in the DD store by clicking on the image names linked above.
- Hee, hee. Look at all those cute little puppies. They are all just so adorable. I've used Puppies Up 2 on a card before but none of the others. When I first thought about the concept for this card I was hoping I'd be able to pull it off. I think it turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.
- All the puppies and balloons were coloured using Copic markers. I then added some iridescent glitter to some of the balloons and some of the bows. Chalk was used to ground the images and create a semblance of a cloudy sky.
- Once I set up all the puppies, I added a box around them to add some faux stitching.
- My own.
- Happy Birthday Balloons word art and Boy With Flowers: You can find these images in the DD store by clicking on the image name or watermark linked above.
- These images were also coloured with Copics. Chalk was used to ground both images. Glitter was added to the lettering on the balloons. Here is a better look at all that glittery goodness...
- Card base and matting in behind sentiment on the front, Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Cape Cod collection.
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist (entry 2)
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes (entry 2)
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ (3E)-- Anything Goes (entry 2)
- http://blog.red-rubber-designs.com/ (3E) -- Getting Inky
- http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com.au/ -- F is for Flowers
- ...other challenges may be added to this list later...
So, how about you come on over and show us a fabulous creation suitable for a boy or man, by entering in our current challenge this week over at Digi Darla's Challenges? While you are there please check out the great projects from the rest of the design team. We always look forward to seeing the delightful creations you come up with.
Until next time,