OH MY GOODNESS! Do you ever have days where you feel like your trudging up hill going backwards with lead weights on your feet? Well, I seem to be having a month of that. I swear I had finally seen the top of the mountain of work looming over me but I just seem to be slipping in deeper and deeper. I had even been a couple days ahead with my cards and now, for the last three, I've been up until the wee hours of the morning trying to get them done the night before. We won't even get into how far behind I am with the Wonderful Wednesdays post this month. Case in point, it is now early Thursday morning. I thought that the papers I am presenting tonight were going to be relatively quick, i.e. done within an hour. Four and 1/2 hours later I am finally done them. It is bad enough I've missed the first two weeks and somehow need to cram four weeks of items into two. So, even though it is now Thursday I was determined to get this out before heading to bed.
So last year, you got a heart paper for your Feb kit, pink on pink which you can find HERE if you are new. I also gave you some heart papers last week for Valentine's day so I'm doing something a bit different. In the first one, I found this really awesome ornate lock graphic over at The Graphics Fairy. I also got a beautiful vintage key from Karen's blog as well, which I have added to the second paper. The lock is from 1876 and the key is very old as well which puts them in the public domain it is believed, according to the terms on the website. If anyone has any reason to believe otherwise, please let me know.
Since I'm already a week behind here are some radical ribbons to make up for it.
As usual, the papers are 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and are published at 300 dpi. The ribbons are about 13 in long and are also published at 300 dpi. Credit information can be found in the credit note below.
Stay tuned for another Wonderful Wednesday offering real soon as there is still more to come for this month's kit. It is just hard to say whether it will be on a Wednesday or not.
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' or 'Lisa L. Décosse' somewhere on your creation.
- Credit and provide a link if you post a creation on your blog using any of my work in your creations.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves. If you would like to post a watermarked version of the image, please contact me to obtain one.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.