Monday, February 03, 2014

Promotional Post...Imagine That New Releases for February

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html
As some of you may have noticed, I have recently become rather enamoured by the line of stamps called Imagine That.  Just this past week, I was finally able to enter into their wonderful progressive challenge.  

Well today, Kris, the artist and owner behind Imagine That, has just released a whopping NINE new sets of images.  Check them out...

If you click on the above image, it will enlarge it to help you see the details easier.

Aren't they just wonderful?  The one in the top right corner is the image you need if you want to buy into the progressive challenge for February.  I'm really looking forward to working with that adorable little bear and mouse.

The next two image sets are just too stinkin' cute for their own good.  Of course the fact that I am an Aries and the ram is my animal, and also that I simply love sheep, might make me a bit biased but I don't think so.  How can you deny those cute and cuddly little sheepie faces?  I mean, come on.

The sets in the second row all look great too.  The first is perfect for Easter which will be here very soon and the third in the row is perfect for all those spring based cards you need to create.  The one in the middle is just so beautiful.  It is perfect for a unique Valentine's day card, an anniversary card or just anytime you want to say I love you to that special person in your life.

In the last row Kris presents three beautiful flowers which are perfect for a wide array of cards.  Everything from birthday to a simple thinking of you card could use a lovely flower on it.  They also help me envision that there truly is an end to all this snow around me and that in a few short months, I'll be seeing some real flowers in bloom.

Make sure you also stop by the Imagine That Blog so you can see these images in action.  I'm sure that Kris' DT has some really great projects lined up to showcase ways in which to use these fabulous new images.

Well guys, that is it for now.  If you have a chance head over to the Imagine That store and take a closer look at all the new images.

I'll be seeing you all very soon with my next Digi Darla post scheduled to come out in just a couple hours!

Until then,
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning new images.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Edwina said...

hi Lisa, Thank you so much for writing this post. I just e-mailed Kris to let her know about it along with the link to your blog. Thanks again! Edwina Brown

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome promotional post. She really is a totally fabulous artist!!!!