Today I'm posting my newest Thanksgiving card. I am calling it 'Grateful'.
Here is the front of the card:
...And here is the inside of the card:
...And here are the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Image of the pumpkin is from Spectacular Printable It is coloured using Copic(R) markers. The pumpkin is coloured using YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07 and the colourless blender. The stem was coloured using YG61, YG63 and YG67.
- Paper: Basic white cardstock from Dollarama(R); the paper with the sentiments is from the Recollections(R) All Seasons paper pad; the solid orange paper is from the K & C Company(R) Designer Paper.
- Challenges For Everybody -- Challenge #6: Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door -- Anything Goes Challenge #41
- Make It Monday -- MIM #113: Anything Goes
- Ink On My Fingers -- Autumn/Fall Challenge
- Sentimental Sundays -- Challenge #126: Pumpkins
- Great Impressions Stamps -- October Monthly Challenge: Fall Theme
- Marks Finest Papers -- Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge Week 131: Pumpkins
- Hiding In My Craft Room -- HIMCR #69 - Thankful
- CMC Copic Challenge Group -- Challenge #55: Anything Goes With a Twist of Orange
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog -- Challenge #115: Halloween Or Fall Colors
- Avadares Challenge Blog -- Challenge #4 - Thankfullness
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave some love if you have the time.
Until next time,