- Start with a clear base coat to protect the nails.
- Apply one coat of solid white.
- Mix some white and gold and sponge onto nails to give it an antiqued look (sorry it's kind of hard to see that in these pictures).
- Using a nail art pen or striper, add the black lines.
- Create a black 'window' for the eyes.
- Paint on two oval shaped objects to represent the eyes.
- Using a nail pen or a dotting tool dipped in black, add the pupils.
- Make sure it is completely dry before applying two coats of a durable protective top coat. I apparently was impatient and mine streaked a bit, I'll blame my husband who was yawning away on the couch beside me and so I rushed it (he has broad shoulders, he can take it).
I hope to add the pictures of all my previous designs soon. My most recent fall design is on my website; the previous ones are still up on 'Cool Nails Art'. It will take some time to consolidate everything over here.
Until next time,