Now, on to my next 'Follower Freebie'. This one is in honour of Sandy who became a follower on Oct. 29th.
If you are going to laugh, at least turn your back so I don't see you. This is my FIRST EVER attempt at creating a digital stamp using Inkscape™ and a Bamboo® Tablet. I am just learning how to use a pen and tablet to draw. There is a serious learning curve. I feel like a six year old just learning to write.
I have created a maple leaf to celebrate autumn before it is gone. The majority of our trees up here in northern Ontario have lost a significant number of their leaves. Given the winds out there the last couple of nights (even up here we're receiving the effects of the hurricane), I am not sure there will be any leaves left by morning.
I wanted a backdrop for an autumn quote that I like and a leaf was appropriate for this situation. I'm giving you three choices: quote with leaf, quote on its own and leaf on its own. I've only done the images in PNG format. If anyone would prefer a JPG just email me and I'll try to accommodate you.
The fonts I used in creating this sentiment are LS Leaves and leaf1.
Hope you can find use for one or more of them.
P.S. Don't forget that if you use an image PLEASE:
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Pinterest®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.