Here are my card and details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
- I've gone super CAS with this card but I think that the shape helps to give it some flair.
- The image on the front, Super Birdbrain, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermarks below to go to its location in the store. It was coloured in with Copic Markers.
- This great sentiment is from MM Designs: Scrap-a-Licious-Times. I've linked the blog name to head to her circle collection where this sentiment comes from but there are several more freebie categories to choose from.
- One of the sentiments available in the Super Birdbrain set. I added faux stitching to the box before printing it out to match the stitching on the circle sentiment from the front.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Soda Pop collection.
- The circular card base was cut using the Birthday Bash cartridge.
Challenges I am hoping to enter:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Others I might get it into...
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Shaped Cards (13 days from 24th)
- http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.ca/ -- Shaped Cards
- http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/ -- Repeat Impressions DCC618 ~ Shaped or Fun Fold Cards
- http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Stamping + Shaped Cards (You don't state anywhere in the rules that the stamp cannot be digital so I'm hoping it is okay to link this card up.)
- http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.ca -- Make It Masculine
Thanks for popping by everyone! I hope you enjoyed my card and post. While I would have liked to have been able to get another post done tonight, I think I better go and get my Creative Bug on the Loose Saturday Sneak Peek created and maybe start the DT Delight post for The Path of Positivity which comes out on Sunday. Best not to leave them until the last minute. So, if everything goes according to plan, I'll be back tomorrow with my Gerda Steiner progressive challenge card.