Happy Tuesday all! Ike's World Challenges is about to take a break for the summer but before we go, we have one more challenge for you. This fortnight the theme is Christmas In June. Woo, hoo! The perfect time for me to add to the Christmas card pot.
Christmas Card Count to date: 12
Here is my card and the details. Hopefully, I haven't forgotten anything important...
Digital Image Details:
- Nativity: You can find it in the 'People' section of the Ike's Art store. Clicking on the name or watermark below will bring you to that section. I have coloured this image with Copic markers.
- The glittered swirl is Recollections brand and was purchased at Michaels.
- The fabric puffy stars are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- The sentiment on the front and inside are ones I whipped up for this card.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, ivory.
- The three designer papers used are all from the Recollection's Bold Basics Paper Pad.
- Dark brown paper used as matting is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- http://christmasstampin.blogspot.ca/ -- Picture Inspiration (I have used the blues and browns and gold as inspiration)
- http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.ca/ -- Christmas Stories (based on the Nativity)
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Include a Building or Part of One (the wooden area behind Joseph is part of a manger which is a building of sorts)
What will you create using one of Ike's wonderful images? You have two weeks to pop over to Ike's World Challenges and play along with us in our Christmas in June challenge. You can find out everything you need to know in order to play, by heading to the challenge blog. I've linked the logo at the top of the page to take you there. While you are over there, please be sure to check out the incredible creations offered up by some of my fellow DT members and don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog next Tuesday when Team B's creations will be showcased. Don't forget to have a peek and check out all the amazing images in the store as well. The logo below is linked to take you there.
Until next time,