Would you look at that? It is only half way through the month and I have my card ready to submit to this month's Progressive Christmas Challenge taking place over at DigiStamps4Joy. Colour me impressed! One more card to add to the Christmas Card Pot to help me avoid the yearly Christmas Card Panic, and thankfully this month, it once again looks like I'm going to achieve my goal of adding a minimum of two cards, possibly even three. Woo, hoo. It will definitely help for those months when I don't achieve my goal.
Christmas Card Count to date: 14
Here is the sweet DS4J image we get to use this month:
...and here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
Digital Image Details:
- Irresistible Bling: If you aren't part of the progressive challenge and would like to purchase it so that you can join in, click HERE or on the watermark above to find it in the DS4J store. Aren't these mischievous cats adorable?
- This image has been coloured in with Copic Markers and grounded with coloured pencils.
- The little present and the half pearls are both Crafts brand purchased at Dollarama.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's cardstock, red.
- Image and sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Paper: Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad.
- http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.ca/2014/07/monthly-christmas-challenge-july-2014.html -- Progressive Christmas Challenge
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes: Patterned Paper
- http://www.myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Christmas
- http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/-- Colour Inspiration (each of the colours in the colour pallete have been covered somewhere in this project)
- http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.ca/ -- Shopping Your Stash (The plaid paper, the pearls and the stickers are all items that I have had in my stash for over a year)
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Glam It Up (the present is sparkly and the pearls are shiny)
- http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Three of Three (three pearls [embellishments], three cats in image, three round Christmas ornaments in image as well)
- http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.de/ (max 10) -- Anything Goes: Christmas
If you are interested in joining the DS4J progressive Christmas card challenge you will need to contact Desíre (her details are at the bottom of the post). I've linked the badge above to take you to that post.
Well, one more card is finally done. Don't forget, I have a holiday card link up called the 12 Months of Christmas that you can jump in at any time and add your own holiday cards to. Click HERE for all the details. There is still almost two weeks left to link up your two cards for July in order to get your free paper for the month.
I'm now off and running to get the next thing on my list done. I'll see you all soon!
Until next time,