Thanks to this months image from FTHS, I've got a new card to add to the Christmas Card Pot. Slowly it is climbing up there!
Christmas Card Count to date: 15
First up for the FRONT OF THE CARD--From the Heart Stamps... Progressive Challenge for July
It is time to post my project for the July, From the Heart Stamps progressive stamp of the month challenge. In order to enter the progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really great images.
Here is the front of my card...
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front,Winter Friends, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermarks below to go to its location in the store. It was coloured in with Copic Markers and grounded with chalk. I've also used a little glitter glue on the snowflakes.
- The ribbon is Crafts brand and was purchased at Dollarama.
- The snowflakes were purchased at Michaels.
Now for the INSIDE OF THE CARD with Sami Stamps...
Sami Stamps is another company that I love. Unfortunately, my regular monthly work keeps me so busy I don't have a chance to play in their challenges as often as I would like. However, I was lucky this month that I had the perfect image on hand to add to the inside of this card.
Be sure to stop by Sami Stamps. Click HERE for the store, and HERE for the blog. Sami has the most beautiful images and each month offers up a new freebie. There is also a monthly challenge and great inspiration from the design team. You won't be disappointed.
Here is what I came up with for the inside of my card...
Digital Image Details:
- Birdie Hearts: This is such a sweet image. While I was lucky enough to get it as a freebie, it is now available in the shop for purchase over at Sami Stamps. Clicking on the watermark below will take you to its page in the store in the Love and Romance section.
- One I created for this card to specifically fit in with the image. ______________________________________________________
- Card, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The polka dotted paper on the front and inside is from the Recollection's Signature Festivus paper pad.
- Solid green (matting) -- Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Others I might get it into...
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.de/ (max 10)-- Anything Goes
- http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- A Winter Scene
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Layer it Up (there are three layers on this card)
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes: With Patterned Paper
- http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Blue Christmas
- http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
Thanks for popping by everyone! I can't believe we're already past the midway point in July. My goodness! I hope that you all enjoy the remainder of your weekend. Mine will be filled with....what else.... crafting work! Now if somehow, I could only get paid for it... ;)