Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I'm Sponsoring...The Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog

I'm thrilled to let you all know that I am sponsoring the latest challenge over at the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog.  This is my second challenge sponsorship this year.
 
The current challenge starts today and the theme is Christmas in July.  The challenge is two weeks long and ends on July 14th.  I expanded on my Holiday Hoopla kit for this challenge and I can't wait to see what the DT members created using my goodies.  Here are the prizes up for grabs!





  • One person will receive the full mini kit.
  • One person will receive both paper sets (patterned and textured).
  • One person will receive the word art set.
  • One person will receive all three element sets (frames, lace/ribbons, brads).
That is a total of four different prizes!  I hope that you'll consider playing along in their challenge.  To help provide some incentive, I am offering up one of the papers from this kit as a freebie.
https://app.box.com/s/5t9jhoacohnfds2zt7u2
To grab this paper click HERE or on the preview above to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders.  As usual,the paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels (i.e. 12 inches) and published at 300 dpi.   

You can find out all the details you need to enter the challenge over at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog.  Here is your opportunity to get some of those Christmas cards created; so, I hope that you will consider joining in!  To head to the main challenge blog, click HERE.

Until next time,

 

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats on another sponsorship. Your Christmas series is stunningl. I just love the borders and frames and the tartan design in one of those paper packs.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so awesome that you are offering all these wonderful prizes for this contest. I can't wait to make a card and play along! Cheers, Holley Your Scrapbook Place, Holley's Blog Http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

Monica taylor said...

Congrats Lisa! Your Holiday Hoopla Package is awesome! I might have to pop over to the challenge and check it out. Monica

Edwina said...

I already have this lovely paper. I won it in a CB post. I do love the set you created. I see some papers I would like. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Pat said...

You are such a generous sponsor for this challenge. Thanks again!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thank you.