Today also marks the midway of the latest Scribbles Designs Challenge.
There are two whole weeks left for you to come on over and enter. In case you've missed it, the theme this month for Challenge #20, is Animal Planet. Rabbits, cats and foxes, oh my! Our world wouldn't be the same without all the wonderful species of animals in it and many of our lives wouldn't be the same without our pets keeping us company. This month we want to see an animal on your creation. Whether wild or domestic it doesn't matter; as long as it has fur, feathers, or fins, it qualifies. So, take a walk on the wild side and show us what you've got.
Entering is super simple! You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, your name gets entered into the draw twice. You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE or you can also find one for a limited time on the challenge blog HERE. Also, be sure to check out our special Freebie Friday posts as it is another great way to build your Scribbles Designs collection. You can find the rest of the rules and information regarding winners in the sidebar on the challenge blog. You have until 9pm PST on September 14th to come over and play with us.
For this card, I've decided to use the freebie that Sandy offered up at the start of the Animal Planet challenge. You can find it HERE. It was time to make another magnetic bookmark, this time for the hubs and this sweet little worm on a hook was the perfect inspiration!
Digital Image Details:
- Worm: Information for how to obtain this image is included above.
- I brought this image into Photoshop Elements to create the water background (created with a pattern courtesy of: Webtreats, Etc.) and layers and then printed it out and coloured the actual image with Copic markers.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- One I created specifically for this bookmark.
- Bookmark, image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The magnets are CraftMedley brand purchased at the Dollar Tree and were cut from a larger sheet.
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/p/new-challenge.html-- Anything Goes
- http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.nl/-- Anything Goes, Optional Twist: New Beginnings [how about the start of a new book?! ;) ]
- http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/-- Anything Goes
- http://fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Clean and Simple
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our Animal Planet theme. If you need some images to help you out you can check out all wonderful ones that are in the Scribbles store (you can click the image above to head there now). Remember there is still two weeks left to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, so I hope to see you there. If you have some time, I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. With so many possible projects to create, the ideas are boundless. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
But wait, don't forget...
We also have a special challenge going on right now called The Pitter Patter of Little Paws to help celebrate the arrival of Sandy's new puppy. You get to choose an image for free and then use that image to create a project and enter the challenge. Then, you also get to enter that creation into our Animal Planet challenge increasing your odds of winning even more Scribbles Designs images. You can find all the details you need regarding this special challenge HERE.
Until next time,
Until next time,