It is time for the next challenge over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.
This month for Challenge #21, the theme is Counting Sheep. Have you met Mr. Wool? Well, over at Scribbles Designs, we have another beloved character and his name is Mr. Wool. He also has some friends and they can get up to a lot of mischief. We are dedicating this month to Mr. Wool and all the other cuddly sheep out there. So, make sure to include a sheep on your project this month. One sheep or two, it is completely up to you!
You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE and there is a free image over on the challenge blog as well to help get you started. Also, be sure to check out the special Freebie Friday posts as it is another great way to build your Scribbles Designs collection.
To help inspire you, I've created a Christmas card using Sandy's cheeky Mr. Wool Baaaad image. Here are my card and details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything important...
- Hee, hee. With a cheeky image, I had to make a cheeky card. I think this is one of my favourites.
- Add a Christmas hat and a cheeky sentiment and I have another Christmas card to add to the pot.
Christmas Card Count to date: 19
- For this card I decided to use a sketch from From the Heart Stamps. I just love their sketches! Clicking on the sketch will bring you to the blog.
- Mr. Wool Baaaad:
I truly love Mr. Wool. He is just so cute and cuddly and I want to
wrap my arms around him and snuggle. He is quite the character as
well as you can see from this particular image. He seems to have a bit of an attitude and you just never know the antics, he and his buddies are going to get up
to. Clicking on the watermark below will take you to its location within the store.
- Mr Wool Baaaad was coloured with Copic markers. Mr Wool: N0, C1, C3. Ground was added with coloured pencils. Grounding around image: BG000 and colourless blender.
- The Santa hat is courtesy the Octopode Factory which you can find by clicking HERE and checking out their freebies page. This image was precoloured.
- The button was purchased at the Dollar Tree.
- The glittery stockings are Crafts brand and were purchased at Dollarama.
- The cross stitch thread is DMC from my stash.
INSIDEDigital Sentiment Details:
- This fabulous cheeky sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Image and sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Preppy Beach collection.
- Designer Paper: Recollection's All Seasons Paper Pad.
- Red paper used for matting is actually a recycled item. I tore open an old red envelope that I had received with a card and used the envelope for my matting. Another great way to use something you'd normally throw away.
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Christmas Critters
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes: Christmas
- http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.ca/ --Boys will be Boys (Mr. Wool is distinctly male. You didn't specify that they had to be human male images, simply male.)
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our theme. If you need some images to help you out you can check out all wonderful ones that are in the Scribbles store. You have an entire month to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, so I hope to see you there. If you have some time I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
Until next time,