Don't forget you still have time to win one of three sets of 50 Christmas themed digital brads. Click HERE for all the details.
To walk away with a set of five fairy themed digital brads, do the simple task listed HERE.
Oh my goodness. I am SOOOO LUCKY that Gerda created a six week link up this time around or else I would have definitely lost my opportunity to participate. However, thankfully she took a summer break and extended the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge. Phew...
This month we got to choose between using two different images. Here is the image I decided to work with...
Everyone who played along in last month's challenge received Watermelon Kid along with another stamp for free. If you decide to hop on and play along in the Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge, then you can purchase this digital by clicking HERE (or on the watermark above to head to its location in the store). This way you'll receive next month's digital stamp for free.
Here are my card and details...
Here are my card and details...
- This card was created mostly digital and then printed out and assembled. The buttons were added once assembled.
- This particular layout was inspired by a From the Hearts Stamps Sketch.
FRONTDigital Image Details:
- Watermelon Kid: You can find this image in the store. Details above. This image was coloured in with Copic Markers. I used coloured pencils to add some ground.
- The sentiment used on the front was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- I have used a scalloped edge from Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper.
- I used a layer style on the edge from Heather Green, HG Graphic Designs.
- The buttons were purchased at the Dollar Tree.
Digital Image Details:
- I have used an image from Imagine That! Digis by Kris as an accent on the inside of my card. I thought it was appropriate given the watermelon theme. This image can be found in the Ladybugs set or alone. Clicking on either watermark will take you to their location in the store.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This sentiment is also from Imagine That! Digis by Kris and is available in the Ice Cream Sentiments set. Click on the name or watermark to find them in the store.
- I have used a tag shape and duplicated it as a backdrop in behind the image. This tag shape is also from Marisa Lerin.
Digital Paper Products:
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- The designer papers I have used come from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Both are from the Tooty Fruity kit. Click on the name or watermark to find them in the store.
Challenges I am entering:
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but must be a card
- http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes but no digital colouring
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes
- http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes (first entry)
- http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.ca/ -- Photo Inspiration (I was inspired by the bright colours--red, yellow,and green)
- http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Celebrations
- http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Summertime (even though it is a birthday card, the overlying theme is summer, so I hope this is okay)
- http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Birthday
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes: Birthday
Well guys, that is it for this one. I'll see you all again real soon!
Until next time,