Right now, it is time for some Christmas in July fun to begin! As promised at the end of May, I'm back with a special collaborative give-a-way between Imagine That! Digis by Kris and myself.
I have created a set of 50 digital brads, taking five different images from Kris' Gingerbread Scene set, along with some papers from the Gingerbread Digital Papers set, and a couple papers from the Christmas Snowflakes Digital Papers and putting each of them into five different shapes and then ten different metal casings (courtesy of Marisa Lerin, Pixel Scrapper), to create a set of digital brads.
Here are the previews and links to the fabulous IT! DbK sets I worked with. Just click on any of the watermarks below to find the sets in the store...
Kris has given me permission to offer up these brads to three people! Check them out...
Three lucky winners will have the chance to win a set of these brads and use them on their own holiday cards and layouts! Of course, you're going to have to do a little work to have your chance to earn them, but don't worry, it won't be anything too strenuous.
There are three different tasks. Complete a task and earn a chance to win the set of brads. The more tasks you complete the more your chances increase.
- Leave a comment on this post or the same one announcing the draw on the Imagine That! blog, letting me know the name of your favourite set from the Christmas & Winter section of Imagine That! Digis by Kris.
- Head to the Christmas & Winter section of Imagine That! Digis by Kris.
- Send an e-mail to decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca with the following subject heading, "Christmas in July Brad Giveaway", with the following info: List the names of all the sets that have at least one MOUSE in them.
- Create a card with ANY Christmas or Winter themed, Imagine That! Digis by Kris image.
- Add it to the link up below between now and July 31st. No backlinking please. Also, please add a link to this challenge on your post.
- If you don't own any digis, you can find a penguin image in the free section of Kris' store right now.
- Also note that if you join in the Imagine That! Digis by Kris digi stamp of the month progressive challenge, you won't have any extra work to do as the card you create for July's digi stamp of the month, can be linked up here as well since the set this month is Christmas related.
- Then of course be sure to also add your Christmas card to The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for your chance to earn a free digi paper if you link up two cards during the month of July, and also have a chance at our sponsor's prize if you follow the theme of adding an ornament somewhere on your card. Click HERE for all the details you need!
If anything is unclear, be sure to ask!
For each task you complete, your name will be entered into the draw. Complete all three tasks, earn three chances to win! All tasks must be completed by July 31st, 2015, at 11:59 p.m.
If you'd prefer, you can simply purchase two sets from anywhere in the Imagine That! Digis by Kris store and you'll receive the brad set for free. Offer expires on Aug. 1, 2015. Proof of purchase must be sent to the email address listed above in Task #2 with the subject heading "Christmas in July IT Purchase". Please be sure to cover up or delete any personal info that you do not want me to see--i.e. address, phone number, account info, credit card info, etc.
So, are you up for some Christmas in July fun?!
Join in now for your chance to win!!!
Until next time,
Link Up Below: