Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!!! Be sure to come back later today as I will have a special freebie for you!
Since it is the start of a new month that also means that it is time for the midway for the latest Scribbles Designs Challenge to get started.
There are two whole weeks left for you to come on over and enter. In case you've missed it, the theme this time around for Challenge #30, is Feathers, Fins or Frog Legs. When we think of animals, generally our first thoughts often go to those that inhabit the lands around us--whether domestic or wild. But what about the air above us and the waters below? There is so much beauty out there, above and below land, that we often forget about. Therefore, this month we want to see a project featuring avian or aquatic life. So, what will it be--fins, feathers or frog legs? However, in deference to our beloved SD character Carl, please be sure that if you chose frog legs, they remain attached to the rest of the frog.
Entering is super simple! You do not need to use a Scribbles Designs image; however, if you do, your name gets entered into the draw twice. You can purchase your Scribbles Designs images HERE or you can also find one for a limited time on the challenge blog HERE. Also, be sure to check out our special Freebie Friday posts as it is another great way to build your Scribbles Designs collection. You can find the rest of the rules and information regarding winners in the sidebar on the challenge blog. You have until 9pm PST on July 14th to come over and play with us.
Here are my card and all the details...
- For my card at the start of the challenge I drew my inspiration from the sea. This time I take it from the sky.
- I thought this image would be perfect for a clean and simple card. I adore Sandy's Peek-a-boo images and it was fun to finally use one.
Digital Image Details:
- Hatch Peek-a-Boo: This is such a cute image. Click on the name or the watermarks below to head to their respective locations in the store.
- Hatch has been coloured in with Copic Markers.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- This great sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. I picked it up as a freebie a while back. For more great freebies, click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and to purchase some wonderful sets, click HERE to go to the store.
- Card base and matting: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock.
- Image and Sentiment base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Paper used on the inside: Recollection's Bright & Basic Paper Pad.
Challenges I am hoping to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button**
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ (UL)-- Always Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) (Max 10) -- Anything Goes
- http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.ca/ (3E) -- Always Anything Goes
- http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Always Anything Goes (but must be a card)
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.ca/ (2E) -- Always Anything Goes (1st entry)
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Wonderful Wednesdays: Anything Goes
So put on those thinking caps and design a project that fits our theme. If you need some images to help you out you can check out all wonderful ones that are in the Scribbles store. You have an entire month to enter at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, so I hope to see you there. If you have some time I invite you to go and check out the wonderful inspiration offered up from my colleagues on the DT. We always look forward to seeing what you come up with for each month's theme!
Until next time,
Until next time,