Hello everyone! It is time for me to post my card for the From the Heart Stamps (FTHS) progressive stamp of the month challenge.
In order to enter the FTHS progressive challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Right now is the perfect time to buy in because you can purchase the stamp in the store for just $1.00. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really awesome images.
Digital Image Details:
- The image on the front, Snowman and Cocoa, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click on the title or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- If you missed out, you can still play along with the challenge by purchasing the image. Then you can enter the challenge and receive next month’s digi free. Alternatively, if you spend $10 in the From The Heart Stamps store this month, you'll receive the image for free. To find the special code you need, be sure to check out the original post by clicking HERE.
- This image was coloured with Copic markers. I used glitter glue on the hat.
- The cord is Crafts band and was purchased at Dollarama.
- This sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
- Card, image & sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Patterned Paper: Scrap from Recollection's Bright Christmas paper pad.
- Matting: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, scraps from various collections.
Challenges I am entering:
- From the Heart Stamps -- progressive stamp of the month challenge
Other challenges I hope to enter...
***Please note that if the word verification appears, ignore it and simply click the 'publish' button***
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) *handmade* -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Cute or Anything Goes Christmas
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Always Anything Goes: Christmas
Well guys, that is it for this one. I'm hoping to get my second progressive card out tomorrow plus it is another Freebie Friday at Scribbles Designs t so I'll see you Friday.