Hello to all you wonderful people out there! I'm here today to announce the next challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This time around for Challenge #119, the theme is Love is in the Air. It is the month of Love and a perfect time to show someone special just how much they mean to you or to start adding to your wedding card stash, as I have done for this challenge.
Here is my card, I hope that I haven't forgotten any important details:
Digital Image Details:
- Peace Doves With Bow: Such a beautiful image perfect for a wedding card. You can find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- Fabric hearts are Crafts brand items, purchased at Dollarama.
Digital Image Details:
- Hearts with Bow: I thought this would add something nice to the left hand side of the inside of my card. You can also find it in Pattie's Etsy shop by clicking on the name or watermark linked below.
- Coloured with Copic markers.
CLOSE UP OF TOP PART OF INSIDE
- Wedding Bands With Bow: The perfect lead in for my sentiment. This image can also be found in the shop. Just click on the name or watermark linked below to find it.
- Coloured digitally using layer styles courtesy of Heather Green, HG Design.
Digital Sentiment Details:
- Another great sentiment created by Paulette from Create with TLC. For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
CLOSE UP OF BOTTOM PART OF INSIDE
- Card, image & sentiment bases: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Patterned Paper: Scrap from Recollection's The Sweetest Thing paper pad.
- Matting: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, Pink Buttons collection.
Challenges I hope to enter...
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ (5E)-- Anything Goes
- http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au (3E) *handmade* -- Anything Goes
- http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ -- Anything Goes
You have until March 3rd to enter our challenge which should give you lots of time to get a creation done. Remember the theme is Love is in the Air. I really hope that you will be able to join us. Don't forget that along with all the typical rules that apply to the majority of challenges out there (please click HERE to become familiar with all the rules), you MUST USE A DIGITAL OR STAMPED IMAGE to qualify for the drawing (unless stated otherwise). We would absolutely love to see you use a Pattie's Creations (PC) image on your card, but you are allowed to use other images. If you do use a PC image, you will gain an extra entry in the draw and will have a better chance to WIN! You can enter twice per challenge and of course MUST follow all the challenge requirements that are posted for each challenge. Easy Peasy right!
Pop over to the challenge blog and check out what my fabulous teammates have offered up for inspiration. Oh and don't forget...Pattie offers up a new freebie the first Friday of the month and it will remain up for approximately two weeks; so, be sure to pop over and check it out as well!
Until next time,