Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's Valentine's Day and you know what that means--a freebie in honour of the occasion!!!

https://app.box.com/s/ejbp2iql6k3m14tr5jwg

This digital paper is 3600 x 3600 pixels, in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include: The Little Cloud & Point and Poem (Design Cuts) and HG Graphic DesignsTo grab it, click the download button to be taken to a download location.  In the zip folder you will find a copy of the paper, its preview sheet, the credit information and my terms of use which are standard to all my folders. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day and the get the opportunity to spend some quality time with a sweetheart of your own!

Until next time,

12 comments:

ike said...

Very coooool - Fanku :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lisa. Hope you are feeling better.

Four11Lady said...

LOVE-ly paper! Thanks so much and have a Happy, healthy and blessed Valentine's Day!

Sandie C said...

Than you for sharing this wonderful love page.

Donna said...

Lisa, thank you so much for the cute Valentine paper. Happy Valentine's Day to you and I hope you are feeling better by now. Hugs!

susan said...

Thank you very much for the cute paper! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Linda W. said...

Oh yes, this paper is perfect for all year for me! Thank you so much Lisa! I've also advertised to my design team friends at Outlawz so hope you get lots of loving comments! Big hugz dear friend!

Edwina said...

Happy Valentine's Day Lisa! I guess you thought I ran away. No I just have not felt like doing commenting. I am so weary these days. I miss my dear friend and wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. Thank you for the paper. Edwina Brown

ursula Uphof said...

Thank you Lisa, this is so love..ly. Hugs, Ursula

Crafting with Darcy said...

Thanks for the really pretty Love paper!! So very nice of you!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs!
Darcy

Anonymous said...

Thank you a million for the lovely freebie paper.

Cara said...

Awesome possum! Thank you Lisa!
(hugs) Cara