Friday, February 19, 2016

Card Design: Scribbles Designs Feb. 19th Freebie Friday Inspiration


Hello my friends!  I'm popping in today to bring you some more Freebie Friday Inspiration.   This week, over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, there are some really cool shamrock balloons up for grabs and once again, I managed to whip up a digi card to accompany the post.  With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, it is time to get some cards ready.  The fun thing about St. Patty's Day is that you don't have to be Irish to join in the festivities--everyone is welcome to celebrate! 

General Info:
 
  • This card has been created 100% digitally and then layered in a poster mockup (courtesy of Design Bolts).  I will print it out and assemble it a later date.


FRONT
Digital Image Details: 
  • #F 109 Shamrock Balloons (Free)  A fun image perfect for St. Patty's Day cards.  Please click on the name to find this image in the SD store or you can click HERE to find it in my Freebie Friday post.
  • The image has been coloured in digitally.
 
Digital Sentiment Details:
  • One I created.


INSIDE
Digital Sentiment Details: 
  • Another great sentiment created by Paulette from Create with TLC.  For great freebies and inspiration be sure to click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and for awesome sets for purchase, click HERE to go to the home page of the store.
  • I coloured the sentiment dark green to match my project.


OVERALL
Digital Embellishments:
 
  • I have used basic shapes in Photoshop Elements to create matting for the base of the card and in behind the sentiment on the inside.
  • I have applied shadow layer styles to give certain elements some depth.  These styles were designed by Sheila Reid, Pixel Scrapper.

 Digital Paper Products:

  • The paper used on the inside is the freebie I made for last year for St. Patrick's Day.  You can find it HERE if you don't have it and would like it.

Challenges I am hoping to enter... 

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Don't forget to mark you calendars every Friday to head on over to the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to grab the latest freebie up for grabs.  Don't forget, you can find the Shamrock Balloons from Feb. 19th's post HERE.  It is a great way to add you your SD digi stamp collection.  Remember, when you use an SD image on a project that you enter into our monthly challenges, you get extra entries!  That is a great incentive to use one of Sandy's images.  AND this month the challenge is about using one of Sandy's previous Freebie Friday images.  Why not this one? 

Well that is it for this post.  I'm off to do some more DT work and get a couple cards made so I will see you soon.

Until next time,

3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

You card is fabulous~! and your paper turned out wonderfully.

Paulette

C. M. Taylor said...

You do great work. Wish I were as talented as you are. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, I love your card. It is wonderful! I like the inside as much as I do the outside. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown