One person will be the lucky winner of FIVE Digi Darla (DD) images! AND any entries using a DD image get entered into a SECOND drawing for THREE images. So, you could technically win eight images! Think of all the amazing cards you could create with eight new digis!
This week I got to work with:
Here is the front of the card I am showcasing for this week's challenge...
Here is the inside of the card...
Here are the card details, I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- This image of the young girl with the huge flowers called "Dream Big" is the perfect accompaniment to Digi Darla's Dream Big... word art. I just knew it was the absolute perfect sentiment to use. The two together are fit beautifully into this weeks challenge of garden delights.
- Dream Big word art (front): As mentioned, the image on the front of the card is DigiDarla's--Dream Big and Have Fun word art . It was coloured in digitally after scanning in the papers and colour picking to match.
- Inside: The sentiment on the inside is one I came up with to match the sentiment of the card.
- Flower Dreams (front): The image on the front of the card is Flower Dreams and is available from A Day For Daisies. It was coloured mostly using Copic markers. Flowers: YR000, YR00, YR02 (petals); YG61, YG63, YG67 (leaves); colourless blender, N0 (feather ties). Girl: E000, E31, E33, E39 (hair); E000, E00, E02, R20 (skin). Clothing: YR00, YR02, YR04 (dress); W3, W5, W7 (boots). Grounding around the image: BG10 & the colourless blender. The ground was coloured in using watercolour pencils.
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, cream.
- Designer Papers: Both floral papers (front and inside)--K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection. The orangey-brown solid paper used as a shadow in behind the image and the sentiments (front and inside) along with the shadow in behind the DP on the front, is Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
- Green gem stones--Dollarama.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Sketch
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog -- Think Spring
- Creative Inspirations Paint-- Inspired by...Spring Colours
- V's Sweet Ideas -- Anything Goes
So, why not come and play with us over at Digi Darla's Challenges? While you are there please check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team. We always look forward to seeing the delightful creations you come up with.
Thank you so much for stopping by. As I've now added to my comment section, whether you are a regular, here for the first time or popping over in your official capacity as a DT member, please know how much I appreciate the words that you leave behind. Your encouragement helps me to become a better designer. I try my best to reply to your comments (when an email address is available) but that is getting more and more difficult as my plate fills up with new responsibilities, new roles, and new obligations. If I don't get the opportunity to thank you personally, know that I don't take a single comment for granted. Thank you for your understanding.
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any further formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.
wonderful card. I really love how you have colored this image. It's a great choice for the sentiment!
Lisa, this is colored beautifully! LOVE how you've grounded the image, both behind her and the ground itself. Such a soft, almost ethereal feel to it, and you nailed the colors of your papers! Lovely!
OMGosh I adore this card! The image is so sweet and I LOVE the emerald cut jewels. Really gorgeous Lisa.
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes
This is so pretty. Love the green and orange. The sentiment looks fantastic, you done a great job the show it.
This is GORGEOUS, Lisa! I absolutely LOVE this image and your choice of colors!
Hey Lisa! Got my CI Paint hat on and am tickled to see that you've joined us this week! I hope to see you here EVERY fortnight. I love how you finish the insides of your cards as well as the outside, it truly completes the look. Love those green emerald gems, too! Thanks so much for joining us at CI Paints this week!
This is so cute great job coloring and I love your image
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
CI design team member
Gorgeous. Lovely image, sweet sentiment. Love the colourcombo.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Post a Comment