It is time to start the April kit. Just like last month, I am going to start out with word art for the month's name. You need something identifying which kit is which right?
Now this month the theme is a bit different. There isn't an obvious holiday in April so it took me some time to figure out what theme I wanted this kit to have. I debated basically the entire month of March. Last week I finally decided on the theme of 'Celebration'. First off, I'm having my 100th follower celebration this month. Next, both my husband and I will be celebrating birthdays towards the latter half of the month. We will also be celebrating our wedding anniversary at the end of April so this is the perfect time to be discussing celebration type items.
This month we are moving away from the pastels into some bolder colours.
Stay tuned throughout the month for more Wonderful Wednesday offerings.
Until next time,
Click the font names to take you to a download location. Three of these fonts are free for commercial use. Be careful with Alphaballoon as there is no license info. It is just considered free so use caution if creating something with it that you are going to sell.
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation. You may use images on hand made items you intend to sell. Please refer to copyright info tab for more specifics.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.