Hello all! It has been a rather busy posting day over here as I am now on to my third. This time I'm here to show you the mate to the card I presented here last week using one of the awesome vintage Valentine's day images from Nicecrane Designs. Last week you saw the card meant for my surrogate niece JuJu and now I'm going to show you the one I made for her sister JoJo. The layouts are the same but the images, papers and sentiments are all different.
- Cherub mailing heart: This sweet little angel is from the Romantic Valentine Collection I collage sheet. You can click on the watermark below to head to its location in the store. Another wonderful selection of vintage Valentine's images. <<<sigh>>> So, many digis, so little time.
- I used a Goosebumpz embossing folder for the cream strip in behind the image on the front of the card. Unfortunately, the case is STILL downstairs so I can't tell you the name of the design, although, I believe it is lattice.
- The roses on the front were purchased at Dollarama.
- The floral paper on the front is K & C Company Designer Paper--Best of...florals collection.
- Once again I have relied on using one from my Create with TLC collection of images. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- Card base & strip on front used to emboss: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, cream.
- The green cardstock that I used as matting (front and inside) is Michael's open stock scrapbook
- http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://miriamscraftingblog.com/1/post/2014/01/miriams-crafting-blog-8th-monthly-challenge-flowers.html -- Flowers
- http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.ca/ -- For the Girls
- http://www.vostamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Valentine's Love
- http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Hearts
Before you go...
If you are looking for more images for your upcoming Valentine's cards then be sure to go and check out these additional options.
|Click to enlarge for more detail|
Be My Valentine
Click to enlarge for more detail
These images have their own scenes built right in so they would be perfect for the front of a card all on its own or with some added flourish. It's all up to you!
Well, I'm done for the day as posts are concerned. Just a little digital design, printing off the images for the next card I have to work on and then it will be time to go and make dinner.
Until next time,