First up--From the Heart progressive stamp of the month challenge...
In order to enter this challenge, you must either have received the latest image by having participated in the previous month or you can buy the stamp for the current month's challenge. Everyone who enters and follows the rules is a winner because you automatically get the stamp for the next month's challenge. Stop by the site and check out the rules for yourself. While you are there, have a look around. They have some really great images. The front of my card was made specifically for the January challenge.
I have been participating in Faith's progressive challenge for exactly a year now. I just love her images so much. Maybe one day I'll even have a chance to try out for her team. Although it may be a bit of a pipe dream considering the amount of talent over there. At least I still get to keep participating in her challenges!
- The image on the front, Caught Your Heart, is available for purchase over at From the Heart Stamps. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- The image has been mostly coloured with Copic markers: R11, R14, R17, colourless blender, N0, C1. Two different shades of grey were used to colour the flooring.
- Digital credits...The wallpaper was digitally paper pieced using a paper from the Another Tea Party kit created by Correen Silke a designer for ComputerScrapbook.com.
- This sweet sentiment was created by Paulette from Create with TLC. Click HERE to go to Paulette's blog and HERE to go to the store.
- I added a dotted circle to it before printing it out.
- The small dots on the white cardstock were created with a Goosebumpz embossing folder using my wonderful Big Shot machine.
Now for the inside with MelJen's Designs...
I am such an uber fan of Melissa Jenkins. Her images are just so stinkin' adorable. They are also very distinctive. Anytime I see a card with one of her images, I know right away who the designer is. While I've been collecting her freebies since the dawn of time it seems, I had yet to create a card with one of them--until now that is. I am happy to say that the time is finally here for me to show off a creation using an image from the incomparable MelJen! The image I worked with fit beautifully with the front of the card.
Currently the MelJen's blog has a Not Just Black and White challenge (where you need to use both those colours plus one more) going on and both the image on the front and the one on the inside were perfect choices for using black and white and my colour choice of: shades of red.
- This image is called Love Letter, and is available for purchase over at Meljen's Designs. Click HERE or on the watermark below to go to its location in the store.
- The image has been coloured with the same Copic marker colours as above.
- This wonderful sentiment is also from Create with TLC. YaY, I managed to get two of Paulette's sentiments into one card again!
- Card base: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
- Designer Papers: Both the dotted paper used on both the front and inside, along with the one with tiny squares used to create the pennant shapes, are from Recollection's Bold Basics Paper Pad.
Others I might get it into...
- http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes (no sponsor so multiple entries okay)
- http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes/I see Fluffy (well a cat is certainly fluffy isn't it?!)
- http://withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/ --Spots and/or Stripes
- http://treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/ -- Sassy or Sweet Sentiments (mine is obviously on the sweet end of things)
- http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Hearts
- http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ Anything Goes
- http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
- http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.ca/ -- Polka Dots
- http://eurekastamps.blogspot.ca/ -- Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by everyone! I am hoping to get one more post done for tonight while the hubs is at training. So I will hopefully see you all again soon.
Until next time,