Hello everyone, and welcome to the exciting NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP taking place over at Ike's World Challenges. We are here to showcase the 12 new images from IKE'sART and here's the full view of all of them.
As many of you know, I am a super fan of all things science fiction and fantasy. High up on the list is vampires so I was thrilled to be able to play with this digi.
Here is my card and the details. I hope I haven't forgotten anything...
- Vamp: I have coloured this image with Copic markers: I based the skin in N0 before adding E000. I didn't want my vampire to look too human but I don't really have the right colours to make him extremely pale. That is also why there isn't much shading. Eye and lips: R11, R14, R17. Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black.
- Lavender pearls--from Dollarama.
- The purple patterned paper on the front is from the DCWC Bella Rouge Stack paper pad.
- One I created for this occasion. If there is interest I'll offer it up as a freebie.
- Card base and also used for embossed pieces: Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, black.
- Designer Papers: The strip on the front and the one on the inside are also from the same DCWC paper pad.
- Cricut, Paper Lace II embossing folder was used for the piece on the front and also the strip across the middle on the inside.
- Scribble and Scrap Crafts -- Anything Goes
- Avenue 613 -- Anything Goes with optional twist
- http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.ca/ (max 10) -- It's a Boy Thing
- http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.ca/ -- For the Boys
- http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.ca/ -- Embossing
- http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.ca/ -- Scary Stories
- http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.ca/ -- One for the Boys
- http://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.ca/ -- Rotten Romance
Lisa .........You are Here
I don't do Straight
Since there is NO Ike's World Challenge this week, we are having a bit of fun with the Hop. Interested in winning one of the new releases ???? All you have to do is go around the Hop and leave everyone a comment and then head back over to Ike's World Challenges and leave a comment saying that you've done that.... simple eh ???!!
This Hop will run throughout this week, so you have plenty of time to enter. Make your way round and back to the main challenge blog by Midnight on Sunday, February 2nd, 2014. Everyone who completes the hop will have their name thrown into a random draw. Ike will let everyone know who the winner is at our next Challenge post, which will be on Tuesday, February 4th.
I hope we will see you participate and if you do, good luck in the draw!
Until next time,